Click Here for Image
Size : 8 inches (20 cm) diameter
Material : Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn ( we call it "Poor Cotton", but a yarn like "Sugar&Cream" should be good), color A= Red, B=Green, C= White, Hook no.4 (US=G/6)
Stitches : ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr
Start with A, 8 ch, , join in first ch
1. 15 sc in lp, join with sl st to first st.
2. *2 tr in next sc*; Repeat * to * 15 times, join with sl st to first st. =>30 tr
3. *hdc in next tr, 3 ch, sk 2 tr*; Repeat * to * 10 times, join B with sl st to first st.
4. *(2 hdc in next skipped tr of 2nd row) twice, sk hdc, 2 ch*; Repeat * to * 10 times, join with sl st to first st. Cut B
5.join C in a skipped hdc of 3rd Row, * 4 dc in next skipped hdc of 3rd row, taking in dc also 2-ch spaces of 4rd Row , 3 ch; Repeat * to * 10 times, join A with sl st to first st.
6. *(4 dc closed tog on 4 hdc in row 4), 3 ch, sc between 2nd and 3rdc dc of 4-dc grp in row 5, 3 ch; Repeat * to * 10 times, join B with sl st to first st.
7. *sc on 4-dc cluster, 1 ch, (2 dc on next dc in row 5) twice, 1 ch, (2 dc on next dc in row 5) twice, 1 ch; Repeat * to * 12 times, join C with sl st to first st.
8. sc on ea dc and on ea sp in row 7; finish with last sc, 10 ch, join with sl st in first ch, 1 ch, turn, sc in ea ch of 10-ch lp, sl st in last sc. Cut thread, weave in ends
If you like this pattern, please click on one of my Sponsors link; this will encourage me to continue maintaining my site!
|Return to Patterns Page||E-mail me!||Filet Primer||Home|
©Patrizia Pisani, 1998-2007
Last updated on