Click Here for Image
Size : 5 cm (1.5 i nches) x 13 cm (5 inches) fringe not included.
Material : Perle' thread no. 16 (Cebelia 30 should be a good substitute), hook 0.9 mm (American #12)
Stitches: ch, sc, dc
Start with 21 ch.
1. 3 ch, dc in 4th ch, *4 ch, sk 4 ch, sc in next ch, (7 ch, sc in same ch) 3 times, 4 ch, sk 4 ch, dc in next ch*Repeat, 1 ch, turn
2.sc on dc, *ch, sc in first sp, 3 ch, sc in second sp, 3 ch, sc in 3rd sp, ch, sc on dc* Repeat, turn
3. (7 ch, sc in dc) twice, *4 ch, sk a sc, dc on second sc, 4 ch, sk a sc, sc in next sc, (7 ch, sc in same sc) 3 times* Repeat, finish with (7 ch, sc, 3 ch, dc) in last sc. 1 ch, turn
4. sc in 3-ch sp, 3 ch, sc in 7-ch sp, *ch, sc on dc, ch, sc in first 7-ch sp, 3 ch, sc in second 7-ch sp, 3 ch, sc in 3rd 7-ch sp* Repeat, finish with 3 ch, sc in last 7-ch sp. 3 ch, turn.
5. dc in first sc, *4 ch, sc in sc done on dc, (7 ch, sc in same sc)3 times, 4 ch, dc in sc of second 7-ch lp* Repeat, 1 ch, turn.
6-21. Repeat rows 2 to 5, 4 times Do not cut thread, but proceed with edging.
1. sc evenly alla around
2. *sc in next sc, 3 ch, sk a sc* all around. Join in first sc
If you like this pattern, please click on one of my Sponsors link; this will encourage me to continue maintaining my site!
|Return to Patterns Page||E-mail me!||Filet Primer||Home|
©Patrizia Pisani, 1998-2007
Last updated on