Click Here for Image
Comments: Flower granny with some original feature, like the "square in square" effect.
Size : 16 cm = 6 1/2 inches
Material : Worsted Weight Yarn, colors A= Peach, B= Light Green, C=White, Hook no.4 (US=G/6)
Stitches :ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr
Start with A, 10 ch, join;
1. 3 ch, 15 dc in lp; join thread in 3rd ch => 16 dc.
2. 1 ch, sc on joining dc, *(8 dc) in next dc (= petal), sc in next dc, 3 ch, sk a dc, sc in next dc*;Repeat * to * 3 times, petal in next dc, 3 ch, sk a dc, sl st in starting sc, joining B.
3. *(sc in sc, 4 ch passing thread behind the petal, sc in next sc, (2 dc, 3 ch, 2 dc) in 3-ch sp* ; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join C in initial sc .
4. sl st in 4-ch sp, * 7 dc in sp, 2 ch, tr pointing hk in corresp skipped dc in first Rnd, 2 ch*; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join thread in initial st. Cut C.
5. Join B in 4th dc of a 7-dc group, * 2 sc in 4th dc , 1 ch, 2 dc in next 2-ch sp, 7 dc pointing hk in corresp 3-ch sp of 3rd Rnd, 2 dc in next 2-ch sp, 1 ch*; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join C in initial st.
6.sl st in next 1-ch sp, * dc in 1-ch sp, (dc in next dc) 5 t, dc in next dc, 2 ch*; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join B in initial st.
7. * (hdc in next dc) 8 times, (2 hdc, 2 ch, 2 hdc) in next dc = corner, (hdc in next dc) 8 times, 2 hdc in next sp*; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join thread in initial st. Cut thread, weave in ends.