Click Here for Image
Comments: Baby granny because it is a small square, and baby granny because it is very suitable for a newborn afghan (use blue yarn instead of pink if the baby is a boy!)
Size : 12 cm = 4 1/2 inches
Material : Worsted Weight Yarn, colors A=White, B= Pink, C= Green, Hook no.4.5 (US=G/6)you may want to give a look to my virtual store if you need materials.
Stitches :ch, sl st, sc, dc, puff= (yo, insert hk in sc, draw a lp 3/4" long) 3 times, close all lps on hook
Start with A, 5ch , join in first ch.
1. 8 sc in lp, ; join B with sl st in initial st
2. *puff in next sc, 3 ch*; Repeat * to * 8 times ; join C in initial st
3. *(sc, hdc, dc, hdc, sc) in next sp*; Repeat * to * 8 times ; join A in initial st
4. sl st to first dc, *(3 dc, 2 ch, 3 dc) = corner in dc, hdc, dc, hdc, (sc in next st) 3 times, hdc, dc, hdc*; Repeat * to * 4 times ; join B in initial st
5. sc in ea st, 3 sc in corner spaces. Cut thread, weave in ends.