Click Here for Image (JPEG, 32 k)
Comments: Altair is difficult, but give it a try!
Size : 15 1/2 cm = 6 inches
Material : Worsted Weight Yarn, colors A=Red , B=White, Hook no.4 (US=G/6)
Stitches :ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr, trcl= tr cluster = 3 tr closed together in same st
Start with A , 4 ch, join in first ch.
1. *dc in lp, 1 ch* ;Repeat * to * 8 times ; join thread in initial sc .
2. *tr on next dc, 4 ch, *2 tr closed tog in last tr done, 4 ch, (trcl in same tr, 3 ch) 3 times, trcl in same tr, tr in next dc, 4 ch, tr in next dc*;Repeat * to * 4 times ; join with 3 ch to first tr . => 4 flowers
3. Join B in a non-flower tr, * tr in next tr, 3 ch, tr in next cluster, 3 ch , (2 dc, 2 ch, 2 dc)=corner in next cluster, 3 ch, tr in next cluster, 3 ch*;Repeat * to * 4 times ; join thread in initial sc .
4. sc on tr, *3 tr in 3-ch sp in row 2, sc in next tr, 3 tr in next sp in row 2, (hdc in next dc) 2 times, corner in corner, (hdc in next dc)2 times, sc in next tr, (3 tr in next corresp sp in row 2, sc in next tr) 2 times*;Repeat * to * 4 times ; join A in initial sc .
5. sc in ea st, 3 sc in corner sps. Cut thread, weave in ends.
If you like this pattern, please click on one of my Sponsors link; this will encourage me to continue maintaining my site!
Pattern Sponsor: Clotilde .Sewing notions and tools, patterns, books. You can get them all at Clotilde.com! Click here to learn more.
This pattern has been seen by
visitors from 02-02-2007
ŠPatrizia Pisani, 1998-2007
Last updated on